Monday, October 10, 2005

Perhaps I Should Wear Pasties??

Tomorrow morning, people will be a-lookin’ at my breasts, and touching them, and havin' a gay ol' time wid 'em.

After I drop the kids off at school, I go for a mammogram. (Don’t worry, it’s just routine.)

Then I get to go have an EKG and whatever else on my heart murmur. (Don’t worry, it’s just routine.)

And then, I get to come to work and relate the whole breast squishing, breast touching ordeal to the guys in my department, who titter like 8-year olds when I say the word ‘breast’.

BREAST!

Tee-hee-hee…!

But don’t worry, it’s just routine.

5 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Blogger bitchphd said...

Think of it as edumacatin' the guys in your department....

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger T.A.N. said...

I've been trying to figure out the difference between lookin' and a-lookin'...

Isn't a-lookin' only for cowboys or something ...?

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Pisser said...

After I get an appt. w/ Dr. Dick (laugh all you want, it's her name) I'm 'a gonna go to the boob-masher.

I wonder how much extra I gotta pay for the prod...? ;)

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Mona Buonanotte said...

Bitchphd: They needs some edumacatin', too. One of 'em is 42 and hasn't had a date in 10 years. I think he'd shriek like a girl and die at the mention of the word 'breasts'.

TAN: Mostly for cowboys, and didn't you play one on tv?

Pisser: That prod is worth an extra $20, easy! (And Dr. Dick?? How can you call her that with a straight face??)

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Pisser said...

You got me, sister-!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home