Things I Realized Today
1) When I skip breakfast, the resulting stomach growls startle the nurses at my eye doctor’s office.
2) I’m not really so freaked out about eye surgery, as long as the doctors and the drugs are the best.
3) In the projects meetings at work, I seem to know more than I think.
4) “Lukewarm” is not at ALL the proper temperature for coffee.
5) My boss really should double my pay, for all the important answers I keep giving him.
6) “Boogie On Reggae Woman” makes me instantly happy, especially when Little Stevie Wonder toots that mouthharp.
7) I am not one to let go of fantasy easily (Gordon Ramsay, kitchen sink, bent over, etc.).
8) Hershey bars can fix anything.