Monday, August 07, 2006

Hoo boy....

1) Sergei and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary last Saturday with presents and dinner out. Eleven years…seems like forever…in a good way….

2) More evidence that I have more than a few Y-chromosomes floating around in my skin sack…I love the X Games. All weekend I salivated and oohed and aahed over the Moto X Freestyle and the car rally and the skateboards and the BMX…I got tears, actual TEARS in my EYES when my boy Travis Pastrana did a double backflip during the Moto X Best Trick finals. I could almost feel a penis growing underneath my shorts. It was that intense.

3) My yearly physical last week spawned appointments at other doctors offices: OB-GYN, mammogram lab, ophthalmologist, optometrist, endocrinologist, lab tests. This getting older thing officially sucks. But thank the jeebus for insurance….

4) Now, I love to stroke the lily as much as the next oversexed gal, but this? No, no, just…just…no…not for me….

1 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger jo(e) said...

Hey, happy anniversary. My husband and I are just about to celebrate our 22nd ....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home