We do routines and chorus scenes with footwork impeccable
1) This is actually quite clever. If I could turn back the clock, I would marry Monty Python en masse and have their 6-headed love children (who say “Ni”).
2) So, come up to the lab, and see what's on the slab, I see you shiver with antici........pation....
3) The kids’ day camp is having an international lunch later this week, and the grownups are supposed to bring in lunch items from the countries of the children’s origins. Being that we’re mongrels, with a mostly English/Irish/German bent, I’m torn. I don’t want to spend too much time cooking or have to buy things I don’t have on hand (clotted cream and pig innards, for example), but I want the kids to ooh and ahh over my donations and think I’m some sort of Giver/Goddess creature. Of course Guinness and whiskey are out, as are penile-looking schnitzel, but I’m leaning towards cold deli corned beef and some layering of cake-fruit-pudding to which I will label ‘Trifle’ and see if it sticks in their bellies. Any suggestions? German? English? Irish? There’s also a bit of French in there (and if you’ve ever kissed me, you’d know that already).
4) Nothing makes me tremble with delight more than receiving the card from my OB’s office reminding me it’s time for my Yearly Saddle-Up Cowgirl appointment. Giddy-yap! Is it so wrong of me to love going to these little soirees? Is it? My only complaint is that it’s over too quickly.
5) Yesterday Sergei let me sleep in, and when I got up and dressed (skipping breakfast), we went to a park and right around noon, my blood sugar CRASHED so hard I couldn’t remember my own name. How can that happen? I mean, it’s not like I’m 90 pounds and have no extra calories packed around my middle to subsist on…how could my brain go into immediate “FUKKITSHUTDOWN” mode? I freaked out. Sergei rushed us to Local Greasy Spoon and fed me omelet and toast until I recovered, the sweetheart.
6) Sergei and I have a wedding anniversary coming up, and I am bereft of ideas. We DID get an Ikea catalog over the weekend, so he may get a case of O-with-a-line-through-it glasses or something…. You have a better idea?