Thursday, March 13, 2008

Poetry Friday WORD for Tomorrow, oy me hed

Girl-child is sick with that fever/sore throat/headache/stomachache thing that's going around the schools nowadays. I'll be on kid-duty all day, and hopefully she and I will have many naps, last night sapping the energy out of both of us.

The Poetry Friday Word for Tomorrow, since it's so promininent in my head and such a dastardly thing to begin with, is FEVER. Which can be both a hot head and a hot body ("You give me fever").

Feel free to use the word in your blog post tomorrow in whatever cool cloth compresses your head...story, poem, photo, recipe for chicken soup, automobile design, sexy college recollection....

And I leave you with this.

2 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger Pisser said...

Love her.
I wonder if she ever got paid for that Lady and The Tramp thing...?

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have a cold. Which is the
opposite of
FEVER,
I guess...

I did manage to finish off that Bowie-referencing song though. It's up now. Check it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home