Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Silverman versus Kimmel in Celebrity Eff Match

WARNING: Thinly veiled swearing, sex, and erotica. Thin. Like onion skin. Or fishnet stockings.

I heard about Sarah Silverman’s video, but never watched it…until a few minutes ago.

I then heard that Jimmy Kimmel retorted…even better. (The celebrities, OMG, the celebs....)

I ended up watching both videos at work, stifling gasps of laughter that nearly exploded my lungs, waving my hand in front of my face to quell the tears.

Best thing I’ve seen in a while. And to think, I nearly blogged on how bored I was today.

Sarah:




Jimmy:

4 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger Lynnea said...

Oh my F*king God of Spaghetti Meatballs that Made. My. Day!

 
At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just cornfused... *lol*

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger jaded said...

effing awesome!

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Sergei C. said...

McLovin!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home