Thursday, February 21, 2008

Poetry Friday WORD for Tomorrow...Lookee Here!

The handsome, talented, cunning, rapacious machine of burnin' desire, the one named Irrelephant, has graciously offered up the Poetry Friday WORD for Tomorrow! I don't want to spoil the surprise here, so go to his post NOW for the Word! (A most excellent and visual word, if I must say.) Please feel free to use this word in your blog post tomorrow, in whatever fashion inks its way into your psyche...story, poem, photo, butter sculpture, recollection of that busty college babe you once knew, dirty limerick, song of sixpence....

See you on the morrow!

(And Thanks, Irrelephant...you rock, and rock hard! Hmmm...rock...hard...suddenly I'm thinkin' dirty....)

4 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger Lynnea said...

How the hell did you know I'd be doing a butter sculpture? You reading my mind?

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Mona Buonanotte said...

Well yes, yes I am. I saw the butter sculpture thought behind the thought about cleaning the bathroom yet again, and next to the thought about a nice hot bath and a massage by a handsome hunk of sweaty man....

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Lynnea said...

I Love You

 
At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And if you keep saying all those sexy-dirty-wonderful things about me I'm going to have to start telling you I love you too! You're too damned powerful for my ego, darlin'!

Say hey, does anyone know who all actually DOES the PFC with us? I've followed all my linx and some of yours but I'm always afraid I've missed a few. *pout*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home