I Assess the Essence of the Mess
1) My boy won an Oscar last night…mmm…delicious...and now a mad deafening crush.
2) My other boy has a new cd out and I haven’t yet bought it, what the hell is my deal?
3) How could I miss a Sex Show? How could I? (slapping my head repeatedly)
4) I realized yesterday afternoon that my credit card bill hadn’t come. And I knew my bill would be due soon and I wouldn’t remember to pay it, ‘cause like most folks, I pay what I get in the mail. I called them today and they said the bill was mailed out two weeks ago. And due next week. I think this is a GIANT conspiracy. Wanna know why? This is the same credit card company who, last year, said they didn’t receive my payment (which I mailed two weeks before the due date)…upped my percentage rate to ridiculous heights…told me I needed to pay the NEW amount…which I did…which was TWICE what I usually owed due to the increase in percentage rate…and THEN, yeah, THEN they FOUND my first payment. “Found”. As in, during that one month I should have paid X, but I paid X times 3. Conveniently located my payment, my butt. Credit cards are evil, and that’s why I’m working like hell to pay it off. And that’s all I have to say about that.
5) Plus I have to fight the dental insurance company, who is refusing to pay for a procedure that Girl-child had done two weeks ago, even though their coverage booklet said they DO cover it, and the rep I spoke with said she couldn’t help me but if I sent in three documents to the Appeals Board, maybe (MAYBE) in 6 weeks I’d hear something. Bah.
6) On a positive note, I got a shipment from Gary today. Which makes me giddy as a drunken frat boy.