Thursday, September 11, 2008

Poetry Friday WORD for Tomorrow...Shhhh

I woke up with a song in my head. The video for it is set in a Library.

This week I began my 6th school year doing volunteer work I ab-so-lute-ly love...helping out in the elementary school library once a week. I totally missed my calling.

I am currently fighting with Local Public Library over Teh Book For Maggie's Brown Book Project.

See where I'm goin' with this?

The Poetry Friday WORD for Tomorrow is LIBRARY.

Feel free to open the pages of your blog tomorrow and point to a Library experience you've had, or wish you had (does everyone have a fantasy of "doing it" in a library, or is that just me?). Write a story, sing a song, knit a book cover, tell us about your favourite librarian, your banned-book experience....

Okay, so even though it's been 20 years since this video first came out, I still have a HUGE crush on the lead singer. Even this morning I got all gooshy and had to sponge off my chair.

2 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger gary rith said...

TEARS FOR FEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger karmic said...

Library it is. Although I just managed to do something with last Friday's word. So I have way's to go before I catch up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home