Friday, August 15, 2008

Poetry Friday: Weather

The Poetry Friday Theme for this week is Weather.

Feel free to explore the Weather in your post today, in whatever form pushes that little button on the handle of your umbrella to fling it wide open...story, poem, song, window washing secret, tanning experience.

Me? I gotta defer to the easy side today. You all may have noticed that my Poetry Friday contributions this summer fall under the category of "Sucked". That will change once school starts after Labor Day and I'm back to working on Fridays again. Somehow I can't manage a sit-down in front of the computer on days I sleep in. Go fig-yah.

"Weather With You", Crowded House

1 Comments:

At 7:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Neil Finn!

His son is turning out to be quite the muso too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home