Thursday, August 07, 2008

Poetry Friday WORD for tomorrow, in brief (not boxer)

The Poetry Friday WORD for tomorrow is CUT.

Due to my insatiable appetite for Project Runway (running with scissors), nearly every cooking show on Food Network (cuts like a knife), and my lust for good film (cut...print...lunch).

Feel free to carve a niche in your blog post tomorrow using the word CUT in any of its incantations...story, poem, hippie love song, spectacular independent film, recipe for mock turtle soup, teenage shaving recollection.

I'm being watched. So I bid you adieu, hasta manana.

2 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger egan said...

It's no fun to have people read over your shoulder while blogging.

I don't know about you, but I make lots of typos when being watched.

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger gary rith said...

briefs, Mona darling, are usually more comfortable under jeans than boxers....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home