Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Summer Songs

Some songs will always remind me of summer...lying in the grass at my parents house, the radio on beside me, slatered with baby oil to get a tan, the bees buzzing around me, no school, too young for a job...aw crap, now I'm getting all nostalgic.

You have songs like this, dontcha? Summer songs? That you crank up way effin' loud on the radio?

What are yours?

Here's a couple mine, which I've been singing this morning (and yes, I'm old):


The Beach Boys (who knew?)



Bachman Turner Overdrive:

3 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Blogger Clowncar said...

Well, it's not that old, but Girls In Their Summer Clothes - Springsteen - puts me in a summertime mood everytime I hear it.

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger meno said...

"Boys of Summer" by that used to be in the Eagles dude.

"Walk like an Egyptian" by...The Bangles??

"Keep on Rocking" by the Steve Miller Band.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Lynnea said...

Boys of Summer like Meno. Tom Cochrane Life is a Highway. Tom Petty Free Fallin'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home