Monday, July 28, 2008

Cramming It In

1. So flushtered. Big work project due by the end of today. To-Do lists out of control. 10-hour work days. Summer is more than half over and I haven't accomplished one quarter of the things I wanted to. Gar.

2. I also think I lost my sense of humour somewhere, if you find it, let me know.

3. Question...why is it, when I want to rent a movie, it's either already checked out, or the video store's never heard of it and doesn't know when they'll get it? Conspiracy? Bloody 'ell.

4. Congrats Big Daddy on winning Next Food Network Star last night! You totally rocked it!

5. I had a dream last night that I came to work and ate all the Monday Bagels and Donuts. When I really got to work this morning, I was bummed that I'd have to forsake bagels and donuts for lovely hard-boiled eggs. (Hello Mr. Atkins.)

6. I need more sleep. And more coffee.

4 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Blogger Marcheline said...

I cried when Aaron won that competition. He is the real thing. Love, love him!

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger Lynnea said...

I'm brewing another pot, come on over and sit down for two seconds while I run around like a chicken without a head. :)

 
At 2:11 AM, Blogger Coffee-Drinking Woman said...

A-men to number 6. and number 2.

 
At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang tight there, Awesome. It's that final pre-school push. Once we're through that it's...well, not smooth sailing but you know what I mean.

You need to live closer so I can bring you some fresh veggies and eggs. I'm tossing out banana peppers by the armload because no-one at work wants them. And remind me to post for you about the seven pound zucchini.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home