Friday, August 22, 2008

Poetry Friday: College

Today's challenge is to describe a college experience. You don't have to have gone to college to do this. Hell, if you watched "Animal House" you have enough to go on here.

Here's my snippet:

It snowed a lot at Local University. The dorm I lived in faced several other dorms, creating a blustery courtyard in January where ice storms created skating ponds, and snow drifts became quick freezers for vodka.

One morning my roommate and I woke up and pulled up the blinds that revealed the courtyard. Blinding sun bounced off the snow drifts, and as our eyes adjusted to the morning, we realized that some creative types had spent most of the night outside. Sculpting.

They had sculpted a penis. With balls. Out of snow. An entire story high.

We dressed, woke up the girls next door, and ran outside to take pictures of ourselves with our arms wrapped around the erect ice phallis, before the sun melted it, before the RAs saw it and knocked it down.

I can't find the photo, and of course it was before digital photography, so it may be lost forever. But thank the Google, we still have young drunk college students who have way too much time on their hands. (NSFW)

6 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger meno said...

That article is a RIOT! Plus the picture, although he looks a bit pointed. But i knew this guy once who looked like that.

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Bob said...

late entry - http://greens-n-cornbread.blogspot.com/2008/08/college-days.html

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger jaded said...

What a riot! I don't think we would get enough snow to construct a phallous that grand. Let's face it no one is really interested in contemplating the alternative.

 
At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...a lovely female flower made from snow. Yeah, that could work; I've known a frigid woman or two.

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Ariel said...

mmm. Bringing my sister her laundry and making out with the guy down the hall who she thought was hot(found that out later).
(I never told her)
It was her fault... she wasn't there and he wasn't interested in her anyway, right?
She should have done her own f-ing laundry!

 
At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...


Hi there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering
if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form?
I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having difficulty finding one?
Thanks a lot!
hot pic images

 

Post a Comment

<< Home