The Mysterious Disappearance of Mona Buonanotte
Hey all…I trust you had an awesome and fun Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/Solstice/New Years. Let me just clue you as to where I’ve been:
1) Death in the family
2) Another death in the family
3) Workload at the office that would choke a team of sturdy, well-bred horses
4) Christmas…buying and wrapping and scheming for our family, my siblings and parents, 3 sets of inlaws, and several dozen teachers, instructors, and sports helpers
5) Stomach flu – GirlChild and me, right before Christmas, out of commission 4 days
6) I totally missed blogging BoyChild’s birthday in early December…Bad Momma
7) Snow day…screwed up last day of school parties
8) Company lunch/White Elephant
9) 5 Christmas celebrations. FIVE. Yeah, tha’s right.
10) Sister-in-law birthday
11) Attempting to bake something festive
12) Back to school, work, wah-wah-ing all the way
13) Sergei in and out and in hospital. Something about lungs, heart, infection, nodule, blood tests, CT scan, specialists, Vicodin. He’s back in, we’re still waiting, would appreciate good juju sent our way, but don’t freak out.
Tell me something good that's happened to you and I will live vicariously through you.