Thursday, October 30, 2008

Poetry Friday WORD for tomorrow, and I quickly lose my mind

Tomorrow is Halloween, so it seems silly not to have the Poetry Friday Word be something about that holiday, right? Or...perhaps...I'm taking the easy route here, mainly because work is kicking my butt and I'm the hostess/planner for Girl-child's school Halloween party, and we're still trying to finish up soccer, and Boy-child's school projects that we stayed up waaaaay too last last night finishing, and I wonder why I've woken with a headache the last 3 mornings, and I can't for the life of me be cute and coy about a Poetry Friday Word this week, given that tonight there's more soccer and I need to buy apples for said party and make breadsticks in the shape of bones and rice krispie treats to help out a fellow mom whose MIL died and won't be at the class party and drop off crockpots for a H'ween party we're attending, and....

(slap)

The Poetry Friday Word for tomorrow is Halloween.

On your mark...get set...GO.





Updated: This is flippin' awesome!

3 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger Gary's third pottery blog said...

HEY MONA (you saucy minx, you) WHAT COSTUME ARE YOU GONNA WEAR?

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger meno said...

Those are AWESOME!!

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, I'm back in the game. Email me about the pennies for your kids. it's nancyunderscoredancehall over at yahoo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home