Friday, October 10, 2008

Poetry Friday: The Sense of Touch

Today's Poetry Friday theme is all about TOUCH.

Tell us what you like to explore with your fingers...with your tongue...regale us with story and song, poem and prose. Bonus points if it's dirty...'cause I'm just in that sorta mood.

Have a good weekend, y'all!



Touching not for Sleeping

Never go to bed
With socks on
I’m too hot
Too sleepy
Dreaming up my life
And waking to find a different one
I reached over the cat
To find you
Hard
Waiting
You chuckled thinking
I thought you thought I thought
You
Were asleep
Rubbing you that
Sound
From your throat
Vibratey
Rich and
Desirous
My leg snaked over
Your thigh
Breasts
Touching your
Holding up your
Back
Turning you over
For the magical surprise
Prize
Inside
The cat moved as
The alarum blared
Grabbing the pile
Of clothes and
What
Not
Stumbling to the
Bathroom brushing
Teeth brushing hair.
Stopped.
Cannot remember
For the
Lifeofme
If I seduced you
Or dreamt it.


The Tubes-"Don't Touch Me There"

3 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger jaded said...

I like the dreaminess of this as we shift between confused wakefulness, fantasy and the unfortunate part of reality.

 
At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whew!

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Bloody brilliant poem!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home