Someday I Suppose
1) Someday I'll look in the mirror and not be able to flap my underarm skin or watch the jiggle in my puddin' belly.
2) Someday I'll be able to write checks for the mortgage, child care, utilities, groceries, and loans on the same day...with money left over.
3) Someday I will open my mouth and clever things will fall out, the things that only rattle around in my head, the things that come out now like so many piles of stinking rambling goo.
4) Someday I will have free time to play computer games, read the stacks of books on the bookshelves, and take naps.
5) Someday I'll be able to do all those things, and I'll probably be unhappy about all of them.
6) So...maybe not.