Your Regularly Scheduled Program Will Not Be Seen Today
‘Poetry Friday’ will continue next week.
In the meantime:
1) Chunk O Funk is back, and I’m wet with anticipation. (I'm still convinced that he and Sergei were separated at birth.)
2) Dinosaur comics are frickin’ cool.
3) Rathergood has a new song and video, “Soupy George”. Play this 6 or 7 times and you WILL crave soup for lunch. And ska. And subversive billboards.
4) Sergei has a cast list out for the real-life drama that is his mother and family. And I can verify, it’s all true.
5) What would the world be like if all our sexual thoughts and fantasies and lewd urges ran like a ticker-tape across our foreheads? Would we think dirtier thoughts? How would we create cleaner ones (and would we want to)? Would we wear terrycloth headbands to cover up the fact that we think that guy who works at the video store has a really cute butt and we’d like to bonk him in the middle of the ‘Fantasy and Sci-Fi’ stacks?
Buy a pumpkin this weekend, folks, and some hard cider. Tis the season!