Friday, November 04, 2005

Nun Punching Puppet

No time to talk today, folks, the boys at work are keeping me busy on the internets.

Damn them.

But I had to share with you one thing, courtesy of the lovely Pinky, who reminded me that I need more McPhee in my life!

Go here now. Look at the pretty things you can buy! Tell me what you want for Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/no reason at all!

Have a good weekend, and be sure to check out the "Our Weirdest Products" selection. I need the brain jello mold....

3 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last year for Christmas my friend and I went to Archie McPhee's and bought bags and bags of nerdy toys for our friends and wrapped them all and handed them out at Christmas dinner. It was so fun. Going into the Archie McPhees store is as overwhelming for me as when my boyfriend goes into Fry's :)

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Pandora Wilde said...

Ooh! Ooh! I could make brain soap slices!

 
At 2:38 AM, Blogger pinky pinkerson said...

many years ago I had a birthday party for myself - I bought tiny plastic kiddie "gift bags" and a giant jar of little toys from McPhee. I divided them up, and handed them out. everyone went crazy, analyzing what was in their little bags, trading things, it was great. and i've been on their mailing list ever since.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home