Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Double Oh

So this guy is the new Bond. James Bond.

IMHO, it should have been my new boyfriend, Jason. I saw him in ‘The Transporter’ last night and was immediately smitten. So weird that I would see his doppelganger in the morning and get such a lovely response to him in comments, stumble across a movie of his in the evening and then fall totally in lust by bedtime. That's the fastest I've ever found a boyfriend, hands-down.

So, Miss Moneypenny, questions:

1) Who would you have picked as the new Bond?
2) Who’s your favorite all-time Bond? For me, hands down, Sean Connery. Roger Moore is second.
3) If you were in a Bond movie, either as a villian or as a Bond-girl, what would your name be?

(Oh, and if you’re here looking for the sex talk today, all you get is Bond. Sergei did post about my nipples today, though, which is making me blush as we speak.)

3 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger jo(e) said...

I've never seen a James Bond movie.

Yeah, I know, I need to get out more often.

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger annush said...

I love all the sex you and sergei have!!

I liked Sergei's post better than the new bond :P

 
At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I liked Sergei's post better than the new bond"...

I liked thinking about your lucious "thimbleberries"!! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home