Thursday, February 23, 2006

Broken/Fixed

(Thanks, Trent Reznor.)

It's half past midnight on Thursday early morning, and my eyes are all buggy and gross and I'm pretty freakin' tired.

BUT.

I finally got some cleaning done on this here blog.

QWMaine and Idleranting have had their links fixed.

I've added:
Ariel
Faith
Miss Sassy
Oral Hygiene Queen
Runlulurun
Tuesday Girl

One particularly sexy commenter will (very soon) be linked on my smut blog because, well, that's where I intend to put all sex-bloggers. (Figleaf will be on both my blogs, because he's very special.) More work there to come....

Chris Garver is in the Guru category now (with two links) because that's just where he belongs.

And I've made a new rule. The standard 'Fantasy Boyfriend' rule is that if any of the men on my list come to my door and say, "Mona, I want to sleep with you tonight", Sergei has to let me go, take care of the kids, and give his blessing. My new rule is, if anyone on the 'Guru' list comes to my door and says, "Mona, I want to sleep with you tonight", I get at least a weekend with them, and possibly 10 days, depending on where we have to travel for hot guru sex. So, Elvis, Henry, Chris...email me if you want my address.

My new Fantasy Boyfriend is someone you've never heard of, unless you're a total geek and stay to watch the end credits of sci-fi movies and the like. John Underkoffler is featured in the March 2006 issue of Popular Science magazine (pgs. 58-66), and he's just...mmm...a sexy geeky movie guy. He went to MIT, and shows his big brain off at conventions and speaking engagements...and to Hollywood types. He's sort of an idea man, creating futuristic worlds and technology for films and making them plausible...how The Hulk got that way, the type of buildings they'd use in Aeon Flux, the gestural interface in Minority Report...all that was his doing. He doesn't appear to have a website, but the brainiacs in cyberspace have a boner for him and write about him constantly. And so will I. (The boner too.) I want him to sit me down and explain String Theory, and then jump my bones in new and exciting ways whilst digitally copying our internal muscular contractions and sensory stimuli to play back on special equipment when we're alone....

Okay, I'm having a perverted fantasy right now...

...oh...

...okay...

...back to the blog....

There's a few other changes, and I know there will be more links soon, but I'm starting to lose focus now.

Mmm...am I the only one who gets off on sweet geek sex?

4 Comments:

At 3:05 AM, Blogger figleaf said...

Yeeks! You're sexy enough here, Mona, I might not be able to handle your smut blog.

Also I'm honored that you link to me at all, let alone twice. Thank you.

figleaf

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Mona Buonanotte said...

Fig: The links on the other blog will take me some time. I usually get lost in the sexysexybits and it takes a while to pull myself back to my original task..."Oh yeah! Add links!" (puts 'toy' back in the plush velvet box)

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

i love the idea of a smut blog...

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger SVN, prn said...

Ohhh GEEKS, Nerds, pocket protectors, brainiac's... yuummm.

I lived in the Silicon Valley up until about 2 years ago. Talk about geek heaven!! Dot.com's, IPO's, Start-up's and Venture Capiltalist's.... it gets/got my juices flowing on a regular basis, plus I was just recently divorced. Ya baby.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home