Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The Dog Ate My Homework

I can’t muster up a proper post today.

My excuses:

1) The Boss-Man is MAD, and making us bust ass on non-money-making projects like we’re monkeys in a room with typewriters. Wait. I don't like that simile. ...like chickens on a treadmill. There, that's better.

2) My legs and back and arms ache like a mofo because I’ve started working out again. Dammit, why can’t I remember the proper way to do crunches that doesn’t wrench my neck into the shape of an ampersand?

3) I just counted in my planner, and my period should be coming this weekend. Pre-PMS. Great.

4) Beverly Cleary died and Casper Weinberger died. Still waiting for the triad to be complete.

5) Our local, state, and federal governments suck at soooo many levels, it gives me a pain in every crevice.

6) I must win the lottery so I can leave this hell-hole. Any suggestions for picking winning combinations?

1 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Blogger NWO said...

Yes. Don't pick the same numbers that I do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home