Monday, March 20, 2006

This is the post for Tuesday

I'll be spending the morning in the hospital.

ON A FIELD TRIP, so don't freak out.

Girl-child's kindergarten class gets to try out all the equipment (except the foley catheters, SVN PRN!), and they'll bring home all kinds of chad (hair net, shoe covers, bandaids, surgical mask. Me, I'll be tryin' to score some rubber gloves and maybe a hospital gown so Sergei and I can play "Doctor and Unruly Patient".).

Right now I'm watching a documentary on the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, on the CMT channel.

Cheerleaders.
CMT.
Me.

I'm not sure which is freakier...that I'm watching 20 year old girls with hot bodies gyrating for the camera, or that I'm watching Country Music Television.

As it's Tuesday, and Lisa will no doubt be posting a bodacious photo of her lovely breasteses, I will show you my new red bra. Like it? There's matching panties but you gotta pay extra to get a shot of those.

9 Comments:

At 1:46 AM, Blogger Miss Sassy said...

You really love us!
A post a day early!!
Thanks for keepin us entertained =)

Oh, the red is automatically Sass in a Can and if you put the 'uh!' with it... watch out now!

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger annush said...

hahahahaha
CMT is scary...but not any mroe scary than cheerleaders...

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Rose said...

Very sexy boobeh!

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Tuesday Girl said...

great bra and boob!

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Mona Buonanotte said...

Sassy: Okay, the boobies got sass, if I wear the panties and slap and "uh", is that too much sass? Is there such a thing?

Annush: They were like my very first Barbie doll. Except I could make mine dance VERY well. (Mreow!)

Rose: Thank jeebus for photo cropping!

Tuesday: Yeah, that's what the guys at work tell me every day....;-)

lulu: Y'know that episode of 'Seinfeld' where Elaine prints out Christmas cards and she didn't realize until after she'd sent them that her nips were showing? I didn't think I had nips in this thing. Maybe it's the way my sweater curves around it. Or else it was colder in the room than I thought!

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Coffee-Drinking Woman said...

Watching cheerleaders on CMT? It's a clear sign you need a vacation.

Isn't new lingerie fun?

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Miss Sassy said...

Never too much Sass.
Even with a stolen rubber glove on.
Even when watching hotties bounce around on CMT.
Even in matching red underthings.
Even when smackin the ass and moaning seductively.
If you don't believe me,
Ask Sergi. =)

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger SVN, prn said...

A field trip and I didn't get invited until the last minute? Figures.

I coulda showed ya where they hide all the good toys....don't forget to grab the tourniquet from the IV cart they make nice flexible 'handcuffs' --not that I have any experience with that. *grins*

Just make sure when you play with Sergei you don't make that snapping sound when you put on the rubber gloves, that makes guys 'parts' crawl upward...fast

Don't forget your written report is due first thing in the morning!!

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Mona Buonanotte said...

Hack: I'd let you watch, but I'd need to tie your hands to the chair first.... ;-)

Teri: I'd love it if it stopped SNOWING in MARCH. That would be a great vacation!

Miss Sassy: Two rubber gloves, new underwear, and somewhere my fishnet stockings are aching to be dusted off...!

svn prn: I liked those blue tourniquets, and the blue shoe booties did have a strange appeal, I'm not sure why. I ESPECIALLY like the beds...bzzzz...going up!...bzzzz...here come the legs...!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home