Friday, March 10, 2006

Mi Mi Mi Mi Mi….

The lovely and curvaceous Orange tagged me for a MEME.

Four jobs I’ve Had:
1. Office manager
2. Carhop
3. Copywriter
4. Software analyst

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. O Brother Where Art Thou?
2. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
3. Princess Bride
4. Young Frankenstein (or Blazing Saddles, Mel Brooks rules)

Four places I’ve lived:
1. Important city on the East Coast
2. Small town in Michigan
3. Pretty big college town in Michigan

Four places I’ve been on vacation:
1. London, England
2. Cancun, Mexico
3. Toronto, Canada
4. Dallas, Texas, USA

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Pisser
2. QWMaine
3. Used Hack
4. Big Monkey, Helpy Chalk

Four of my favourite foods:
1. Turkey
2. Bleu cheese and Feta cheese and all cheeses
3. Fresh tomatoes off the vine, still warm from the sun
4. Whipped cream straight outta the can

Four places I’d rather be:
1. Home in bed, naked, with Sergei rubbing me
2. Home on the couch with the kids, watching a silly movie
3. At a lake, or an ocean, any large body of water
4. Under the willow tree at the cottage

Four bloggers I’m tagging:
1. Oh, I’m not picky. Just do it if it feels good to you.


Oh, and non-MEME related, I have a new boyfriend, but it’s now for naught because I’ll never see him again. I’m a big fan of Project Runway, and this Wednesday was the final episode of Project Runway 2. Even though he was egotistical and crass and sometimes downright rude, I realized (finally) that I have a huge crush on Santino. He’s a damn fine designer (although his final collection should have been more daring, more “Santino-esque”). He’s not self-conscious. And he’s just damn sexy. Yeah, he can design a dress for me and then rip it off and bone me over the cutting table. (losing my train of thought while imagining him licking my naked body) Uh…yeah…Santino. Good thing it’s Friday, ‘cause there will be fantasies distracting me from my work.

Have a good weekend, y’all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home