Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Linky Linky Loo

Yet another in a series of
Lame!
Ass!
Posts!

Too busy, yeah, but what the hell.


1) Well hell, I’d smuggle cheese too, if I thought I could get away wid it.

2) Oh come on, why are you still a criminal if you’re so bad at it? 226 times? Geezy creezy, get a real job, at least then you can steal paper clips and waste time on YouTube….

3) I’m sure this guy was just trying to chop down a cherry tree or something…”effort doesn’t go well” is the understatement of the week….

4) I don’t think the bible said you couldn’t smuggle coke to your jailbird husband…unless that was one of the commandment tablets that Moses dropped….

5) “Perfectly fine”…you are one of the people I would throw in Stupid Jail.

6) Oh, this is sad…I loved Bruno. Sniff….

1 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Blogger Pisser said...

I thought you were too busy smuggling grapes...in your bra ;)

...but I wouldn't eat any bologna from Mexico.

My bologna has a first name, it's H-E-C-T-O-R...

Sorry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home