Thursday, February 01, 2007

Poetry Friday Word for Tomorrow, and then I collapse

Tomorrow’s Poetry Friday word is COLOR. Or, if you prefer the more British spelling, “COLOUR”.

Feel free to use it in your post tomorrow, however you wish…story, photo, haiku, limerick, YouTube link….

I wish I could say more about it, other than I don’t think the word has been offered up before. But I’m currently fighting some bug or other that has taken up residence in my stomach and everything I type is making me seasick.

Oh, here’s a thing for y’all before I hide under my desk for a quick nap….

Describe your favorite comfort food.

Right now, I’m imagining toast…big piles of toast with butter and orange marmalade on the side.

7 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Blogger Mother of Invention said...

The only thing I can say now is the colourful words (expletives!) that I'll be uttering when I have to change over to new Blogger! They say I have to and I can only log in once more! This should take me a LONG time so I probably won't have an entry tomorrow. BOO! I may never have another one at all!

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Lynnea said...

Comfort foods: now when I get sick I like a cup of beef broth. Even weirder, mashed potatoes and gravy - for some reason with a sick stomach, its totally soothing. Hope you feel better soon.

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Mona Buonanotte said...

Blogger just gave me fits, people! Had to migrate over this morning (wouldn't let me take a 'free pass' any more), and now getting error bX-vjhbsj when I try to look at blogs and/or comment. Anyone else have this problem?

Mother of invention...good luck moving over!

Maggie: Ditto mashed potatoes...mmm!!!

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Lynnea said...

Yes - me too! Switched over and now I can't even access my own blog and tons of others. Its like a crap shoot this morning. Ugh. Hopefully will be smooth by tomorrow. I love poetry Friday. Even when I suck.

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Dan said...

I love British spellings. I like how they spell "jail" as "gaol".

Favorite comfort food? Vegan hot dogs with onion rings.

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Megan Stuke said...

Mashed taters.

Pizza.

Campbell's soup chicken and rice.

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Sai said...

Hey:
I love the friday word.

Any dessert is comfort food for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home