In the event of something happening to me
1) It’s a wonder my husband didn’t banish me from our bed. Last night whilst channel-surfing, we stumbled across a (VH1?) documentary about the Bee Gees. Now, in my much younger days, I loved them. Yeah. Sue me. Sergei couldn’t suppress that “Oh you’re SO old!” grin as I sang along to “New York Mining Disaster 1941”, and “Jive Talkin'”, and many others. I almost swooned when Andy Gibb came on the screen. I know. I know.
2) This is the MOST brilliant video I’ve seen in a while. Wax on. Wax off.
3) This is the MOST brilliant mano-a-mano movie scene…because...hell...it's Bruce Lee...and Chuck Norris…I need not say any more than that….
4) I can’t wait to see this!
5) I am re-addicted to “Studio 60”…thanks to Bravo television for the marathon this weekend, and to NBC for FINALLY showing a new episode last night.
6) Thanks for the help yesterday with the broken finger. This morning it's not swollen and not painful. So I think it was just traumatized. How did I do it? Shut it in a car door. Because I'm graceful like that. (In my defense, if my seatbelt had retracted when it was supposed to, this never would have happened. Stupid seatbelt.)
7) You're still weirded out about the Bee Gees thing, aren't ya? Well alright then, who's YOUR Guilty Pleasure Band from your youth?