The Days and Nights of Mona
1) I can’t even take a day off without coming back to three times as much work as when I left. Fack. I’m swamped.
2) I spent the entire day with the kids yesterday, and except for that hour at the grocery store when it was all “He touched me/She touched me first”, and the Girl-child’s meltdown at having to finish her homework, it was a great day. I could SO stand winning the lottery.
3) We finally got Winter. December was unseasonably warm (50s), and it finally dawned on Mother Nature to throw some snow and ice our way. Which she did, the bitch. I went out to my car at 5:30 a.m. today and had to chip away at the giant ice cube that was my vehicle. I couldn’t open the drivers side door…heck, I couldn’t even unlock it. 15 minutes of defrosting and several gallons of gas later, I was able to get the thing driving. What astounded me was that there were so many people out this morning. More than usual. At 6 a.m, it was like afternoon rush hour. WTF? I’d rather y’all stayed in bed, thankyouverymuch, so I don’t have to deal with your speedy-SUV-ness and your I-never-drive-in-snow-yikes-ness, and your bloody-hell-I’m-late-ness.
4) Has anyone seen my libido? I swore I saw it around here not long ago….
5) I’m an impatient person. I was reminded over the weekend of a show I used to watch, and love…”The Days and Nights of Molly Dodd”. Amazon says it’s not for sale yet. Sigh. Well, MAKE it for sale! If y’all can get “Survivor” and “The Simple Life” on DVD in a matter of months, git offa yer ass and get Molly Dodd on DVD, son.
6) I so need a nap.