If I could just crash here tonight*
Brain heavy, must do list:
1) Passed by a McDonalds this morning. Their sign said “New Honey Mustard Snack Wrap”. This is the first time I can remember a fast-food joint promoting a product by using the name of the condiment that comes on it. What, no chicken? C’mon, people, at least tell me there’s meat involved, and that I won’t be eating a tortilla filled with sweet and sour sauce. I wouldn’t buy a burger if you called it “New Ketchup and Mustard Mac". Tell THAT to your Marketing folks.
2) Realization…4 hours is too long for a playdate. 5 hours, and kids get nasty. Note to self: 3 hours is maximum, no matter how good a friend the kid is to your child.
3) In the fickle-ness of Fantasy Boyfriend selection, I’m now bumping Grant Imahara for his fellow Mythbuster, Tory Belleci. Discovery Channel had a MB marathon on last night, and Tory cut a wide swath across The Land of Hotness. Plus, and this is interesting, Tory reminds me more than a little of my husband...the height, general looks, witty cleverness of personality…very sexy. (But don’t worry, Grant…once a Fantasy Boyfriend, ALWAYS a Fantasy Boyfriend…and hey, you bumped Daniel Craig off the list…Daniel. 007. Craig. So you got that goin’ for ya.)
4) This site feeds my very geeky soul.
5) This scares me more than a little. What, am I Johnny Mnemonic? (Not that I don't want to play with this thing, but....)
6) * Gin Blossoms, “Hey Jealousy”…woke with that in my head this morning. Why? I was dreaming a commercial with this music underneath. Don’t remember what the commercial was for, could be weight loss drugs, could be Victoria’s Secret, could be a Hummer. (the vehicle, not…well…could be that too)