Monday, December 11, 2006

I Wanna .... You Like An Animal

Those cookies? Those little butter cookies? The flower shaped ones? In the big tin of Christmas cookies? The ones with the little dollop of jam in the middle that’s not so much jam anymore as a sticky factory-drop of happy-fun that can’t be removed from your teeth with an ordinary human tongue? But perhaps a sexy alien one?

Please keep them away from me.

I will eat them.

All your cookies are belong to me.

Someone remind me tomorrow to talk about my new Fantasy Boyfriend. I can't right now...the Department of Geek-Boys is holding my brain hostage, and I'm enjoying the ball gag and tight bindings....

9 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger Lynnea said...

Ball gag and bindings...Mona you sickie. All your cookie are belong to me - you're a true geek.
I got to thinking about what kind of alien tongue would be required to remove that "jam" from teeth. That got me to thinking about tongues in general and you mentioned fantasy boyfriends and that invariably led me to daydreaming about Daniel Craig and that hot, ripped body of his and his tongue and...well, I'm drooling and breathing heavy now.

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger meno said...

Back away from my cookies! I'll take you out, i swear i will.

Well, okay, you can have all the rum balls. But that's IT!

 
At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mona, thanks for visiting my blog!

I am willing to help you with your cookie problem. Please ship all of your cookies to me. It's the least I can do for a nice person like you.

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger jo(e) said...

You can have the cookies, it's dark chocolate that makes the season bright for me....

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Well, at least you could lick the bowl!

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Orange said...

Oatmeal–chocolate chip-pecan–cranberry cookies...chocolaty goodness plus several ingredients that are good for me, plus butter and sugar. All of my cookies are belong to me.

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Tuesday Girl said...

yum..cookies

 
At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A true geek you are!
Ship cookies to moi am happy to help. :)

 
At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A true geek you are, and I can help out with them cookies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home