Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Mutha Pus-Bucket

What the blank is wrong with Blogger? I can't leave comments on blogs who've migrated to Beta.

Dammitdammitdammit.

And NO, I haven't myself migrated this blog or any of my blogs to Beta, even though Blogger tells me I should every day, and has said "We're gonna move you ANYWAY, loser"...I don't even have time to post regularly, let alone keep up with my right-panel links, LET ALONE deal with migrating blog posts and figuring out how this new Beta thing will 'make my life easier and give me bouncier, shinier hair'.

Maybe one of you smart migrators can walk me through this, huh? What's involved? What's in it for ME?

In any case, if you get strange or weird or duplicate comments on your blog, it's just me trying to look like I know what I'm doing. But obviously...I'm about as sharp as a marshmallow right now....

7 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Blogger Vincent said...

I'm having exactly the same problem and like you do not wish to upgrade.

 
At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did it because I could not figure out how not to. I do not see how it has changed anything except to make it harder for me to leave comments anywhere. I hate it. I assume everyone does, and blogger knows it. But maybe everyone is a pussy like me and hasn't complained.

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger jo(e) said...

I've been having trouble leaving comments on betablogs too. I tried to migrate -- hit that damned button -- and then it told me that I couldn't. WTF?

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger meno said...

I'd post a comment, but i can't.

Oh never mind. You are not alone, i have read many bitching posts today. I fear the beta.

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Lynnea said...

Same here. And the scariest part is that people who migrated seem to be having problems leaving comments too. So I'm figuring Blogger is just boogered up and we're the poor, helpless victims no matter what we do.

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Mother of Invention said...

I can't leave comments on them either! So frustrating..I could but now I can't! No way I'm changing to Beta...too many issues.

 
At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it is a lot better today. The migration is easy. Was it you that I sent you an e-mail about the how to? Will look for it and send it again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home