Friday, April 25, 2008

Poetry Friday: The Word is ROCKET. And maybe CROTCH.

Well, that’s the last time I pick a Poetry Friday Word (or set of words) based on something I know nothing about! Irrelephant schooled me on Crotch Rockets, and I found an absolutely terrifying video of crotch rockets that made me nearly pee my pants. Jeebus. Gar.

The Poetry Friday Word for Today is ROCKET. And as a secondary word, CROTCH. Feel free to use either or both of these words in your blog post today, in whatever shiny silver form warms up your naughty bits…story, poem, photo, leather-strap-and-ball-gag ensemble, video of that time you went to Space Camp….

I wrote a dirty limerick, and am attaching the above-mentioned terrifying video. According to Urban Dictionary, a crotch rocket is a real thing, a real type of motorcycle. A dangerous mom-fearing type of bike. Holy Hand Grenade, I hope my kids never think this is cool.

Have a good weekend, y’all!


Rocket…The Dirty Limerick…Inspired by Dr. Strangelove

There once was a girl from Woonsocket
Who kept a dildo in her pocket
When bored she would stick it
In her hairy thicket
And ride it like Kong on a rocket.


The Crotch Rocket Video:

5 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1 minute 21 seconds: passing old boy at 110mph like he's standing still, RIDING A WHEELIE. My gawd. *manic grin* Mad crazy incredible skillz. Makes me want my rocket back. *lol*

Think of it this way, Mona--bike tech can now produce a stock motorcycle that is capable of 200mph off the showroom floor. Think about how fast they're going to be when your little 'uns are of licensable age?

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger gary rith said...

::blush::

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Lynnea said...

damn.

love the lim.

posted poems this week.

you rocket. seriously.

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Heyabursa you head open, you drive lika that!

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Actually I need a cigarette and some alone time after that.

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Clowncar said...

Scary.

And I'm glad you linked Woonsocket in your limerick - otherwise I woulda accused you of making it up just to rhyme with rocket.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home