Thursday, April 02, 2009

I Want My Homme

Yesterday’s shitty morning had me grabbing for relief…which I found in Josh Homme, and Queens of the Stone Age. Played their stuff relentlessly yesterday, fell asleep with lyrics stuck in and spinning my brain like a Spirograph, and woke up this morning with their taste on my tongue. Since some bastard somewhere isn’t letting me embed the video I really wanted to show you, I’m opting with the next best thing…QotSA live with Polly Jean in the Desert Sessions set. This song get me moist every time (and it doesn’t hurt that the lead singer reminds me more than a little of a ginger version of my own sexy Sergei…I took the leap and added Josh to the Fantasy Boyfriend List, in a permanent position).

Sexysexysexy.

2 Comments:

At 5:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Great musician.

 
At 3:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

This song is wonderful. It seems like I'm addicted to this post. Thank you for sharing, I hear it all day today ^^
-----------
You can listen to and download ringtones here | https://songlyricsaz.mobi/treat-you-better-lyrics-89.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home