Saturday, June 18, 2005

Yeah You...Shook Me All Night Long

I don't mean to brag. Or flaunt. Or show off.

But last night, Sergei and I had the best, longest, hardest, wettest hot monkey sex of our 12 years together.

We were up talking and drinking (him = beer; me = Basil Hayden whiskey) until 2:45 a.m., when we decided to go to bed.

"It's early in the morning,
about a quarter til three
I'm sittin' and talkin' with my baby
over cigarettes and coffee...
amd to let you know baby
that I've been so satisfied"
(Otis Redding, "Cigarettes and Coffee")

We went at it for an hour and a half. YES! One and one half hours of unbelievably brilliant sex. Damn. The. Best. Sex. EVER. We did things we never thought possible. I think I surprised Sergei. I know he surprised me.

I'm hopelessly in love. And having trouble walking today. And getting the shitty grin offa my face. And wondering if we have enough energy to do it again tonight....

Not that I'm bragging or anything....

9 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger Rob Helpy-Chalk said...

Thanks for the reassurance that you are not bragging, because otherwise, I might think you were bragging.

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Avatar said...

I hate you both.

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Mona Buonanotte said...

Rob: Nah, if I were bragging, I'd post pictures of the event, with captions lauding the various contortions and positions and such.

Avatar: But we LOVE you, babe!

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger madgirl said...

heya mona :) dont spose youd be interested in some of that braggin stuff? just askin ;)

i like your blog. even tho i passed the pencil test and am feelin sorta bummed.

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Pisser said...

Mmm, Basil Hayden (gets dreamy look)...who needs sex?

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Mona Buonanotte said...

Maddy: But you get to be perky! And not sag! Rejoice!

Pisser: I know, I know. (gets dreamy faraway look and wonders if one teensy-tiny drink tonight would hamper putting a full work day in tomorrow)

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger annush said...

i'm so jealous...there are no words.

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Pandora Wilde said...

It's been so long since I had sex I can't remember who gets tied up.

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Mona Buonanotte said...

Annush: Two words...younger men. Yes!

Serra: Depends on who's got the softest fur-lined handcuffs....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home