Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Hail to the Victors Valiant

It was a 5 to 2 victory, baby! Last night we secured early elementary education money for the little ‘uns.

We ended up being the silent majority who finally spoke up. And shook their peach tree.

Totally worth the sleepless nights.

Totally.

On the other hand, I think I need a shower. You shoulda seen me sweatin’ last night…whoodoggie! I still feel all funkified. (Totally unrelated…George Clinton, the Funkmaster himself, has a new cd coming out…mental note…download that suckah….)

The Crimson Permanent Assurance sails out of port today, which makes me horny and happy.

And I will, indeed, attack Sergei this evening with vim and vigor.

4 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Blogger jo(e) said...

Hurray!

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Megan Stuke said...

Congratulations. As a teacher, I like to see an involved parent who gets it done rather than bitching and moaning about schools and education!
Hurrah!

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Elliot said...

Goody! Mine own wife takes it to the school board pretty well herself, and I get to vicariously participate in the battles and the wins, so I know how good it feels when the latter happens.

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger SVN, prn said...

I couldn't be happier for you Mona. Congratulations!!!... and enjoy your private party *wink*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home