Monday, April 24, 2006

Short Sharp Science

From the New York Times (no signin needed, but skip the ad, close it in upper right corner)

My comments:

1) Fish Gotta Eat: That video is freakin' me out. But it does cover some evolutionary gaps. And it makes me want to never eat fried catfish again.

2) The Nitrogen Thing: Unless you're a geologist, reading this is like listening to the grownups in Peanuts. Wahwahwahhhhwahhwahwaaaaaahhh

3) Munching On Mom: Oh no, they're wrong...human babies munch on their mothers...breasteses, cheeks, errant limbs. And later they eat our brains out with constant questions..."Why? Why? WHY?" I'm a zombie now, a brainless, breast-nibbled zombie.

4) Alien Light: I volunteered my work pc for the SETI project. I have yet to find aliens. I did find that the building charts they use would look really spectacular if I were to drop acid.

2 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Blogger NWO said...

Pretty much everything looks spectacular if you were to drop acid!

Can I make 'breast-nibbled zombie' my new favorite phrase?

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Mona Buonanotte said...

nwobserver: Please, feel free!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home