I Call This One “Linky”
1) I don’t watch Saturday Night Live anymore. I lost interest when they had a ‘sucky’ cast however many years ago (which sucky cast? i forget). But I have, of late, been catching some of their hipper sketches on viral video. This one yesterday made me want to go home and see if my cat had the safety on.
2) YouTube makes me hot. Again, SNL stuff, y’all prolly seen Lazy Sunday (I'd link to it but the NBC link is whack and won't let you come back...google it). Then some smarty-ass did a parody, West Coast style, called Lazy Monday. THEN some bored Midwesterner did a parody of THAT, called Lazy Muncie (as in Indiana, folks). Now everyone and their perverted Uncle is making crap-ass "Lazy Whatever" videos. What a good time-waster.
3) I have a girl-boner for Eagles of Death Metal. Veeery sex-ay stuff, y’all. Reminds me of 70s Porn. Audio/Video is here. And their site. Be prepared to rawk out and disrobe.
4) I’m on a diet, and so is Sergei, and food should be the LAST thing from my mind, right? RIGHT? So what did I go and buy from Amazon that came yesterday? Paula Deen’s “The Lady and Sons Cookbook”. I love this woman, I truly do, ‘cause she uses sugar and butter and cream and (damn) that stuff’s gooooooood. But I can’t MAKE any of these recipes now because I’ll EAT IT ALL. Dammit…I should have bought a yoga video or somethin’.
5) You must go to see zee Pisser now. She makes da funny wis de plahsteek toys. Und cupcakes.
6) A pint of Guinness, a plate of fish and chips, and a tattoo. Sounds like the perfect day.