Monday, May 15, 2006

Thwarted

The internets is be hating me today.

Trying to compose or reply to a yahoo email…there’s no box for the message. No. Message. Box. WTF?

Youtube is completely unavailable to me.

Graphics aren’t building on some sites, but are on others.

S-L-O-W.

Sigh.

On the flip side, I had a wonderful weekend and an extraordinary Mother’s Day…breakfast in bed, gifts and cards and kisses and hugs, a book sale at the library with Girl-child, play time with Boy-child, alone-time with Sergei. I volunteered to make prime rib instead of fighting Mother’s Day Restaurant Crowds, and it turned out pretty yummy. I made a trifle for dessert and also tried my hand at making mojitos…two bowls of dessert, two huge classes of hootch. So yeah, all in all, a pretty damn good day!

Hope y’all had a nice weekend!

2 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger Stroll said...

Internet trouble is a crisis! A CRISIS I say.

Happy late Mother's Day!

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Mona Buonanotte said...

Stroll: I agree...it's like withdrawal. I'm NOT addicted, I can stop ANY TIME I want!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home