Friday, June 23, 2006

Poetry Friday: Freestyle

No time today, kiddos, lots of inspiration and no time to write.

This little ditty was in my head today, courtesy of mr e e cummings, who I love and would love to bonk if he were still alive/good lookin'. Always thought this would be better recited by a native Brooklyn-ite...or is it Bronx?...I suck at my boroughs patois...

Have a good weekend, y'all!


mr youse needn't be so spry
concernin questions arty

each has his tastes but as for i
i likes a certain party

gimme the he-man's solid bliss
for youse ideas i'll match youse

a pretty girl who naked is
is worth a million statues

2 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Blogger jo(e) said...

You didn't give us a word this week, so I went with the oral sex theme, figuring that is sort of the default ....

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Mona Buonanotte said...

jo(e): Oh heck yeah! I like the way you think, lady!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home