Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Out of context, AND Mentos, the Froth-maker

1) Question for y’all:

What’s the funniest thing you’ve heard someone say lately, in a ‘taken-out-of-context’ way?

(Note: Back in college we kept a running list of verbal graffiti that kept our drunk butts entertained for hours…”Gee, it’s so BIG” (said about a pizza)…”I love being on top” (meaning the top bunk)…stuff like dat der.)

Yesterday Boy-child told me this:

“No one knows his name but everyone, especially the girls, call him Mr. Incredible because he does great underdog. They go (in falsetto voice) “Oh Mister In-CRED-I-ble, come give me underdog, please!”

He was, of course, talking about the new Afterschool teacher who gave great pushes on the swing.


2) Watch this clever fountain of Diet Coke and Mentos. Just watch the video, and enjoy the site. We’re gonna try this at work very soon, oh yesh, and I’ll give y’all a full report.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home