Thursday, June 01, 2006

Tomorrow’s Poetry Friday “WORD”, and Take It Off...Take It ALL Off

The handsome and witty Butch Stroll has given us an awesome, thought-provoking WORD for tomorrow’s Poetry Friday. Go here to see it. Now sit back with a glass of lemonade, ponder the word, roll it around on your brain, and if you choose this mission, use the word in your blog post tomorrow…write a poem or a scintillating essay, paint a picture, photograph yourself doing it, hook a rug, sing a song, whatever basin your creative juices flow into. Thanks, Stroll!

Abrupt change of thought.

Some time ago, I saw a tv commercial for an electric shaver…one that shaved your ENTIRE body, all those hard-to-reach places (you know what I’m talkin’ ‘bout, Willis). At first I scoffed and taunted the tv with, “Who’s gonna buy THAT thing? Just use a razor! Gosh.”

That was before I saw the site. The awesome-est awesomely awesome web site for the product. The site that you will find here. You must find time…MUST…FIND…TIME…to go here and spend quality time with this man and his presentation. Now I want to buy one of those electric shavers, for no other reason than the site made it SEXY. Yesh. (I’m a sucker for good advertising, even though I’m not in the “Male 18-34” demographic that the site is skewed towards. Sucker! Philips/Norelco, I want your stock!) It doesn’t hurt that the guy looks like my husband. And that he uses real words, not euphemisms, for male body parts (okay, yes, they bleep them out, but you can still read his lips). (Lips…hehheh...they said it's for men, but I'm willing to take that bet.) Mind you, watch the volume of your speakers. And take your time…if you hit the Main Menu and peruse the options, and wait before making your selections, the guy..well…he just seduced me. HARD.

Hasta manana!

2 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger Laurie Ruettimann said...

The husband just bought this razor. I'll report back to you!

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Mona Buonanotte said...

Cynical Girl: Ooh, yes please, and if you have pictures to support the results, t'would be much appreciated!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home