Wednesday, May 17, 2006

We’ve got Nada THREE

Crazy today, so a quick list.

1) Two of my favourite bloggers are calling it quits, at least for now, at least for a while: boredhousewife and my darling husband. I am sad, but know full well I can still contact/seduce both of them. (Together, even.)

2) It finally stopped raining in Michigan, but we’re expecting thunderstorms this afternoon, just in time to rain out the soccer party. That should be illegal. That and getting your period ON your wedding day.

3) I predicted this. I also predicted he’ll lose his shirt. No prenup? Are ya daft?

4) Tonight’s the finale for “Amazing Race 9” AND the first part of the finale for “Top Chef” Who’d-a thunk I’d get into reality tv? There must be something wrong with me.

5) I wore tights and a skirt today (oh yea, and a shirt that shows my cleavage). My legs haven’t felt tights for probably a year. I either wear pants/jeans or go bare-legged in skirts. I feel so…so…grown-up.

6) And now…a little juggling.

2 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger NWO said...

It is somehow sad when a fav. blogger de-blogs. But not sad to see a grown up woman re-cleavage.

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Laurie Ruettimann said...

Sergei won't be gone for long.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home