Monday, September 25, 2006

Soup Dragons

1) I have found myself in a love affair. With jerky. Beef jerky, especially. My Farmer Friend makes his own jerky (beef, turkey, venison) and I have a standing order with him for “as much jerky as you can spare”. I now have a lovely smoke ring on my upper palate and tongue. My breath would knock you over. Totally yummy.

2) Boy-child gets to be in a homecoming parade. You’d think the kid won the lottery.

3) I actually told Guilt to “take a hike” and I bought myself clothes this weekend…For No Reason At All. I can’t seem to get away from ‘sexy librarian’ clothing, though, as everything shows my décolletage in one way or another. The boss will have to deal.

4) The Forbes “400 Richest Americans” list came out, and this time you had to be a billionaire to qualify. I just ran down the list of names, and why doesn’t my name show up there? (eyeing checkbook balance) Oh. That’s why.

5) So whazzup with Project Runway, anyone know? Last week they were *supposed* to have the finale, but instead it was repeats of previous shows. What gives?

6) Studio 60 is on tonight. I will watch. And drool.

7) Go get ‘em Tigers!

8) “PC” from the Mac vs. PC commercials has a book out. A funny book. I loves me some smart-ass mens….

4 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Blogger sc@vp said...

look here, ain't nothing' wrong with the Sexy Librarian look.

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Faith said...

Last week wasn't supposed to be the finale of PR, as far as I know. I think they run the "reunion" show before they run the finale each season, and they haven't even started advertising for that yet! (I'm hoping it'll be on next week.) This week's twist: all 4 designers that are left get to present a collection at fashion week. How did I figure that out? Message board rumors? No. Inside track through a friend at Bravo? No.

They ran pictures of one of each design of the PR finalists in my local paper the Saturday after fashion week ended in New York. There were 4 models featured, one for Michael, one for Uli, one for Jeffrey, and one for Laura. (Laura's dress that they featured was awful, by the way...totally heartbreaking!) My stupid local newspaper ruined the surprise!! And I just ruined it for you, too!!! Mwahahahahahaha...

 
At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For No Reason At All. I can’t seem to get away from ‘sexy librarian’ clothing, though, as everything shows my décolletage in one way or another. The boss will have to deal.

Guess that's one lucky boss and all all for sexy librarians ;)

Studio 60. Not sure what that is about bu t the buzz means she wans to watch too and she heard it from some friends.

Ye how aboout them Tigers?They go from losing more than a 100 games in 2003 to winning almost a 100..wow!

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Lynnea said...

Decolletage deserve play time. They've earned it.

Ah Studio 60. Though I'm being diligent about not watching TV, I'm making an exception for this show and looking into downloading it to watch on my computer - little addict.

And congrats to boy-child!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home