And now, the yard signs can come down
1) Election coverage. Well. I couldn’t post yesterday…I couldn’t read anything yesterday…because this election brou-ha-ha had me freaked. The. Hell. Out. All I have to say is, today, I am smiling.
2) Britney Spears files for divorce. Is there anyone in America who didn’t see this coming? Anyone? I guess my question is, who was K-Fed boning on the side, and did Brit catch them in flagrante delicto?
3) I'm a logical girl. On a daily basis I follow patterns of logic and alert the Powers when something doesn't look right. That's my job, and I'm damn good at it. So my expert opinion is that no matter what Faith says, that was no act. She threw her arms up in the air in a victory celebration, and then faced the camera red-faced and screamed, “What?!”, and stormed off-camera. Who…in their right mind…would have a) planned such a thing, as her handlers say she did, b) thought it was funny, c) pulled focus from the winner. No, no…what happened is that Faith believed the hype about her (haven’t you seen her mug plastered on all the magazines at the checkout line?). Yeah, whatever, she’s ‘wholesome’ and ‘sweet’ and ‘faithful’ and talented and all that b*shit. But in truth, she’s just a triple-glossed version of what record company execs know will ‘sell’. If ya get smoke blown up yer ass long enough, you’re bound to believe it, and she did. Faith, give it up. Admit you screwed up, admit your agent told you ‘Of COURSE you’ll win”, admit you acted rudely, and you’ll stop all the bad press. Bad girl. And I don't mean that in a sexy sultry porn way, either.
4) This is the time of year when the schools around here sell tubs of cookie dough for fundraisers. In the last two weeks, I’ve bought 3 tubs. The white chocolate/macadamia nut dough in the frig is calling my name. Please. Help me.
5) The fabulous glamorous Orange is in a movie that came out on DVD yesterday. I'm "this close" to a famous movie star!