Friday, March 21, 2008

Poetry Friday: The Letter is "P"

Today's Poetry Friday Word is a Letter..."P". Perfectly puzzling, potentially palatial, possibly ponderous.

Feel free to show your love for the letter "P" today, in whatever form puffs up your petticoats...story, poem, riddle, bawdy song-styling, lusty marble statue....

Me, I'm home with the kids today with a full To Do list. I'm pleading insanity.

Have a good weekend, y'all!

Please

Please
don’t touch my hair with wanting fingers
or kiss my neck right there, just there
or languish hot breath
long and liquid
on the sweep
over my collarbones
down to the stiffness
down to the softness
you will againandagainandagain
kiss

Please

Do

2 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Blogger Mother of Invention said...

Way to Please everyone!

Can't get inspired lately for this...sorry!

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Lynnea said...

Ah the sexy sexy Mona. Excellent!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home