Thursday, May 22, 2008

Any legal tender/with a white man in the center

There will be NO Poetry Friday this week...it's a holiday weekend, peeps, and I try not to add more stress when y'alls trying to leave town, or leave work, or leave it up to Beaver.

But if'n ya want to, go ahead and Freestyle a Poetry Friday. Points for using the word "Beaver".

I'm in a major time crunch with work. And homework...Boy-child and I had a joint project due for his class today...read a book, write a journal, do a project...d'you know how long it's been since I had to sweat over homework??? The stress, omg, I woke up this morning obsessing how I had to change something on the final project, and did I really remember everything I needed to discuss it in class today with logic and foresight and buckets of wit? Argh.

I leave you today with Galactic. 'Cause they sure got my ass moving this morning.

3 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger gary rith said...

shake it, Mona

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

What the hell is up with all these parent/child projects? Back in my day we did our OWN homework, alone, so our parents could drink in peace.

Speaking of back in my day, look at that chick's outfit. Are the 80s back or what?

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger meno said...

God how i hated those child-parent homework projects.

Have a great long weekend dudette.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home