Thursday, May 01, 2008

Poetry Friday WORD for tomorrow, quickly

I'm mired in a miasma of work projects, and the Night Operator Guy is trying to find me.

Quickly, and with little fanfare, the Poetry Friday WORD for tomorrow is a sound...that's also several words...I...EYE...AYE.

I.
EYE.
AYE.

Cap'n.

Feel free to use any variation of this genius phonetic sound in your blog post tomorrow, in whatever flavor tints yer tongue...story, poem, photo, air guitar solo, haiku, vitamin-enriched-protein-packed-morsel, selection of socks from your drawer....

I hope to post a thing later, if all calms down.

For now...you get this...watch yer speakers....


3 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger gary rith said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Lynnea said...

I am so having fun with this. Silly goofy stupid fun. I'll have mine up first thing tomorrow. :) Hang in there goddess of blogs.

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Clowncar said...

I mention not ne, but two...count em...two of your heartthrobs in my response to your word o' the week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home