Monday, April 25, 2005

Kiss Me...Er...Don't

Big meeting tonight.

Alas, also big lunch today for co-worker's birthday. Middle Eastern restaurant. Big chicken schawarma salad, bigger than my head and shoulders. Full of onion and radish and cucumber and parsley and spicy chicken (mmmm...orgasmic, really).

Now, the question is:

At big meeting tonight, with breath being all stinky, do I:

a) Decline to speak and only send written notes to the podium?
2) Speak only at podium, into microphone, but not face-to-face to board members?
iii) Greet each board member beforehand with hearty handshake in a modicum of personal space, lean in to them, and cheerfully say, "Hhhhiii, hhhhhhhowww niiiiice tooooo seeeeeee yooouuuuuuu!"

Hmmm...here I sit weighing repulsion in one hand and a dozen boxes of Altoids in the other...which one should I choose? What would YOU do?

1 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger Mona Buonanotte said...

Once I got to the meeting, I realized that one of the board members had been at the SAME RESTAURANT as me, so he probably had stinky breath too...a stinkathon of a meeting! Woo-hoo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home