Friday, July 15, 2005

The Birthday Boy



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SERGEI!

Today is all about my man, my main squeeze, my lover, my friend, the father of my children, the smartest and sexiest man I know, my number one boy-fren, the man I will grow old and cranky with.

Today, dear friends, Sergei turns 35 years old!

I pieced together a football cake last night, covered in chocolate jimmies and frosting laces, which we will eat tonight after a casual dinner at a restaurant of his choosing. Then there will be the opening of gifts, many cards, many kisses. And hopefully a little love-makin' later!

Feel free to email him your birthday wishes, boobie photos, and quips (demetri33@yahoo.com).

Love ya, honey!

7 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger Sergei C. said...

Thank you, Puss.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger jo(e) said...

Oh, they are supposed to be footballs. When the photo first came up, I thought for sure they were breasts.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Mona Buonanotte said...

Sergei: We have to muffle the headboard on the bed, we really need to.

jo(e): Next year, two cakes...one kid-friendly, one XXX!!!

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Pisser said...

I am sending you a headboard muffler, a lock for your bedroom door, and a picture of my ass, which also doubles as padding!

GREAT cake, Mona!
Is that coconut on top, or chocolate shavings, or...?

Are you gonna pop out of it later? ;)

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Pisser said...

Er, what are chocolate "jimmies"?
Is that like doohickeys?

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Avatar said...

Sprinkles. Lucky bastard. Oh, and happy birthday, Sergei. Again.

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Mona Buonanotte said...

Pisser: Jimmies are just a high-falutin' way of saying 'sprinkles', must be some east coast thing. And I LURVED the picture of your ass! Yowzah!

Avatar: Sprinkles are not as good a body topping as frosting, however, as they keep rolling off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home